Phuket Immigration Volunteers

People who live in the country on a visa extension or are in the possession or a Non-Imm visa  can be eligible for a "Long Stay" extension. 

Long stay extensions applications can only be submitted at the Immigration Main office in Phuket Town.
Please select one of the sub pages for more information.
If the departure card TM6 is lost a police report must be obtained from the local police station in the district where the departure card is lost. ( if applicable)
This police report must be included when the long stay extension is submitted.