Phuket Immigration Volunteers

60 Day Family Extension

Persons who fulfill the required criteria can be eligible for a 60 day family extension. 

Prerequisite are: 
- Up to date address registration. 
- STM2
- Overstay Acknowledgement  
Required papers:  
Completely filled in TM 7 form.   

Copies from following passport pages: 
- Detail page
- Current visa/extension
- All extensions from last Non-O visa or transfer stamp to new passport. (If applicable)
- Last entry stamp
- TM6 departure card (If applicable) 

Passport size picture. 

Proof of relationship with Thai national: 
- Marriage Certificate Koror 2 (maximum 180 days old)
- Marriage Certificate Koror 3
- Foreign Marriage Certificate (English or Thai language) Note 1 
- Marriage Certificate Koror 22 if a foreign marriage certificate is used (maximum 180 days old) – This can be obtained at the local district office (Amphur) with your certified translated foreign marriage certificate.

- Copy of spouse’s ID card
- Copy of spouse’s house bookOR 
- Parent of Thai child with birth certificate
- House book of child address. 

Both applicant and the application support (Wife or Child) have to present at the application submission. 

One complete set of paperwork is requirted.

Please go to room 204 for your family extension. 

The family extension can be granted 1 time on each entry into Thailand.

Note 1 : If the certificate is translated the translation must be authorized by the relevant embassy.

Updated : October 2023   

Disclaimer :
Phuket Immigration Volunteers can not accept any liability for the content of this website, or for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided.
Immigration officers can ask for any additional information which they deemed necessary to support your application