Here you will find all the latest information regarding Phuket Immigration.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE ADDRESS REGISTRATION HAS TO BE UP TO DATE BEFORE ANY APPLICATION (EXTENSION, RE-ENTRY, VISA TRANSFER ETC) CAN BE DONE. (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
- Every foreigner who enters Thailand has to be registered at Immigration either by the hotel where they are staying, Appartment/Condo owner or by the house owner who accomodates the foreigner. This registration has to be done within 24 hours of arrival and is regardless the visa status or duration of stay in Thailand. The registration can also be done by the foreigner himself with the required paperwork.
- The online 90 day reporting system is working again Please follow this link to do the 90 day reporting. Online 90 day reporting.
- When doing the 90 day reporting at the Immigration office in Phuket Town no copies are required from the passport as long you have the old 90 day reporting slip in your passport. (address registration has to be done or updated before doing the 90 day reporting)
- Copies from TM forms printed from the internet can be used for your application as long they have the exact layout of the original TM form and printed on one page (front and back on one page) instead of 2 pages.
- When applying for a Extension based on retirement or Non-O visa for retirement an hand draw map of the location of your house and a picture of you in front of your house with the house visible (if possible) can be required.
- The Dutch consul on Phuket ( S. Smulders) can not supply anymore proof of income certificates for immigration and this has to be done at the Dutch mebassy in Bangkok.
- The 90 day reporting has to be done in person with the following exceptions, Reporting for the spouse with marriage certificate, Reporting for children with birth certificate.
Updated : September 2018