Phuket Immigration Volunteers

Court Case

Court Case Extension

Persons who have a court case and are requiring a extension for this can apply for a court case extension.

Prerequisite are:

Up to date address registration.

Required papers:

Completely filled in TM 7 form.  

Copies from following passport pages:

Detail page
Current visa/extension
Last entry stamp
TM6 departure card (If applicable)

Passport size picture.

Court Case papers.

Please make two complete sets.

Please go to room 204 for your family extension.

Updated : August 2019


Disclaimer :
Phuket Immigration Volunteers can not accept any liability for the content of this website, or for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided.
Immigration officers can ask for any additional information which they deemed necessary to support your application

[printicon align=”right”]