Custodian extension based on Thai Child with dual nationality.

Foreigners who are married to Thai national and have a child with dual nationality can apply for a custodian extension.

Prerequisite are:

Valid Non-O visa ( without overstay ) or valid extension.
Up to date address registration.

Required papers:

Completely filled in TM 7 form.   

Copies from following passport pages:

Detail page
Current visa/extension
All extensions from last Non-O visa or transfer stamp to new passport. (If applicable)
Last entry stamp
TM6 departure card

Passport size picture. (of applicant)

Birth certificate from child translated and notarized to English or Thai.

This extension is at the discretion of officer and extra paperwork can be requested.

Please go to room 103 for your custodian extension.


Updated : August 2018

Disclaimer :
Phuket Immigration Volunteers can not accept any liability for the content of this website, or for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided.
Immigration officers can ask for any additional information which they deemed necessary to support your application